The Global Research Institute of International Trade (GRIIT) is a think tank and consulting firm that offers internships in Los Angeles, CA. Interns collaborate with GRIIT for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
The internship program is designed to provide students and recent graduates with an opportunity to learn about international trade from a political, economic and legal perspective as well as apply research skills to any given project. Additionally, interns will have the opportunity to experience the operation of a company through the opportunity to assist with the supporting areas of GRIIT.
Deadline: Friday, November 17th at 11:59 p.m. PST
Eligibility: A candidate must be a graduate student, an undergraduate student, in a certificate program, or have graduated from a college/university within 12 months of beginning the internship.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Having passed courses related to international trade and global business
- Advanced-level research and writing skills
- Basic familiarity with international trade databases
Professional Learning Activities:
- Assist with business strategy development and management
- Research using international trade, other government and scholarly databases
- Provide data for use in projects for clients and research reports
- Collect information for grant and contract proposals
- Assist with marketing
- Contribute to the enhancement of the social media strategy and website content
General Information: Interns are expected to work a maximum of 20 hours a week during an 11-15 week internship period. Internships are non-paid and are offered throughout the Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall Quarters/Semesters. Interns may receive academic credit at the intern’s college or university.
Application Procedures and Deadlines: In order to be considered for an internship, you must submit the following items:
- Signed and completed application form
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
- Academic transcript (most recent university/college)
Access and submit an electronic application by clicking here.
(Note: Supplemental material should be e-mailed to email@example.com)
Or for more information and to receive an application via mail/e-mail, contact:
PO Box 642445
Los Angeles, CA 90064
The Global Research Institute of International Trade (GRIIT) is an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, sexual orientation or national origin is prohibited.