GRIIT would like to invite its readers and followers to become active participants in the content that appears on the blog. This is a good time and opportunity to share your insights, perspectives, research, and experience related to the areas of international trade and the global economy.
As an invited expert, you will benefit by:
1. Sharing the platform with other experts,
2. Having your work reach GRIIT’s followers via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and e-mail combined, and
3. Engaging the community in issues pertaining to international trade.
Instructions for Guest Bloggers:
Word count: 250-600 words
- Microsoft Word document with the blog post
- A brief bio of no more than 4 sentences
- Photo/image (optional – must be the original photo or image created by the author and relates to the story)
- E-mail your guest blog post to email@example.com
All work must be the original ideas and research of the author. Any work or image that has been copied directly from another source without permission will not be accepted.
All articles must be relevant to the blog and well written. A piece that is well-written is one that:
- Raises an interesting question
- Explains why the question and information provided are important (i.e., passes the So what? question)
- Presents sound evidence
- Includes your own analysis of the data provided
- Draws a clear conclusion based on the evidence presented
- Written for either an academic, policymaking or business audience
Any piece that does not relate to international trade, consists of numerous spelling/grammatical errors, fails to provide facts to support an argument and includes disrespectful and foul language will not be considered for publication.
Related Topics (not limited to these topics):
- How your business has been impacted by international trade
- Fair trade versus free trade
- World Trade Organization
- International trade’s impact on workers
- Opportunities and challenges of free trade for consumers
- Free trade agreements
If your piece is accepted, we will inform you via e-mail along with the expected publication date. (Note: Guest posts in which business owners discuss how they have been affected by international trade will also appear in the Global Research Institute of International Trade’s newsletter.)
Thank you for your interest in contributing to ITE. I look forward to collaborating with you. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or concerns.
Sarita Jackson, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Note: ITE does not pay for guest blog posts.